Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
1 1/2 tspbutter
4 cchopped cooked chicken
1 pkgfrozen peas and carrots
1 can(s)10 3/4 ounce cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1 tspblack pepper
1 cshredded cheddar cheese
6frozen biscuits, thawed
How to Make Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 11x7 baking dish
- Chop onion and saute with butter until tender.
- Combine: onion, chicken, peas and carrots, soup, sour cream, milk and pour into baking dish. Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle 3/4 cup of cheese over top. Place frozen biscuits on top of cheese. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake another 20 mins, or until biscuits are golden and dish is bubbly.