Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
1 1/2 tspbutter
4 cchopped cooked chicken
110 oz.can cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1/2 cchopped pimiento
1 cshredded mild cheddar cheese,divided
How to Make Creamed Chicken & Biscuits
- ***I myself,am allergic to onions,so I replace with whatever is handy..You know me,usually jalapenos lol
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Grease the bottom and sides of a 11x17-inch baking pan.
- Chop the onion.Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over med-high heat until melted.Stir in onion.Saute' until tender.
- Combine onion,chicken,soup,sour cream,milk and pimiento in a med bowl and mix well.Spoon mixture into prepared baking pan.Bake for 15 minutes.Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle baked layer with 3/4 c of cheese.Arrange biscuits in single layer over top.Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and the sauce is bubbly,about 20 minutes longer.Serve immediately..Enjoy..huggs