Creamed Chicken And Vegetables,A.K.A. " Chicken Stuff "
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless,cut into medium sized bite sized pieces
- 1/3 c
- sweet onion,finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp
- each of seasoned salt and ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 10 3/4 oz
- can cream of chicken soup( i only use campbell's soup)
- 1/4 to 1/ c
- 1 1/2 to 2 c
- leftover mixed vegetables ( i used peas,carrots,green beans,and corn
How to Make Creamed Chicken And Vegetables,A.K.A. " Chicken Stuff "
- 1In a skillet large enough to hold all ingredients, melt margarine over medium heat.
- 2Add chicken and onions, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.Cook until onion is soft and chicken is lightly browned.( about 3 to 5 minutes )
- 3Add soup and enough milk to thin out the soup a bit.
- 4Then stir in vegetables,turn heat down to simmer and cook until soup and vegetables are heated through.