★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pieces chicken(4 thighs and 4 drumsticks)
- salt and pepper
- butter, enough to give chicken a thin coating
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
How to Make Cream of Mushroom Chicken
- 1Heat oven to 375F. In a 13x9 inch baking pan spread out chicken. Thinly coat chicken with butter, and salt and pepper for taste. Add enough water to cover bottom of pan. Cook
- 2Stir cream of mushroom so that when you put it on the chicken it will spread easily.
- 3When chicken is done, drain about 1/2 the water put of baking pan. Spread the cream of mushroom on top of chicken. Place back in oven and let cook another 10 minutes.