Cream of Chicken Cheesy Chicken
How to Make Cream of Chicken Cheesy Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Grease the bottom of a small glass casserole dish.
- 3Lay 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breast in the casserole dish.
- 4In a bowl, combined the can of cream of chicken soup and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5Pour soup and cheese mixture over chicken. Then sprinkle the last 1 1/2 cup of cheese on top of dish.
- 6Cover with tinfoil and bake for 35 minutes.
- 7Then, remove the tinfoil for the last 10-15 minutes until cheese on top is bubbly and golden brown.
- 8Enjoy, the chicken will just fall apart, it is so moist and amazing.