Cream Cheese Chicken
It's creamy and has a great flavor. Even my husband loves that he can pull it out of the freezer, heat and eat!
How to Make Cream Cheese Chicken
- Turn slow cooker on High. Place butter in bottom of slow cooker. When the butter has melted, add one envelope Italian dressing dry mix. Stir into butter until well mixed.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" strips. Place in slow cooker and stir to coat with butter and dressing mix. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken to plate. Add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese. Stir to melt and mix well until smooth and creamy. Place chicken in sauce and heat through.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or hot buttered noodles.
- If planning to freeze for later use:
Follow Step 1 & 2. When on Step 3, let chicken cool, prepare sauce, Remove sauce from slow cooker and allow to cool. Place chicken and sauce into a gallon resealable freezer bag. Label. Freeze.
To cook after freezing:
Thaw, then heat until piping hot & bubbly. Serve and enjoy!