Cream Cheese Chicken
It's creamy and has a great flavor. Even my husband loves that he can pull it out of the freezer, heat and eat!
- 3/4 oz
- envelope italian dressing mix
- 1/2 c
- 2 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- cream cheese
How to Make Cream Cheese Chicken
- 1Turn slow cooker on High. Place butter in bottom of slow cooker. When the butter has melted, add one envelope Italian dressing dry mix. Stir into butter until well mixed.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into 1" strips. Place in slow cooker and stir to coat with butter and dressing mix. Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
- 3Remove chicken to plate. Add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese. Stir to melt and mix well until smooth and creamy. Place chicken in sauce and heat through.
- 4Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or hot buttered noodles.
- 5If planning to freeze for later use:
Follow Step 1 & 2. When on Step 3, let chicken cool, prepare sauce, Remove sauce from slow cooker and allow to cool. Place chicken and sauce into a gallon resealable freezer bag. Label. Freeze.
To cook after freezing:
Thaw, then heat until piping hot & bubbly. Serve and enjoy!