Crazy little chicken thangs
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 slice
- bacon (turkey or low sodium opt)
- panko bread crumbs
- mrs. dash table blend and southwest chipolte
- 1 tsp
- ea. garlic powder, onion powder
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- olive oil, and spray oil
How to Make Crazy little chicken thangs
- 1Add ckn broth, garlic and onion powder to a ziploc bag with chicken, marinate for several hours or over night.
- 2Drain, cut ckn breasts in half long ways. Dip in panko bread crumbs, wrap with a slice of bacon. Drizzle olive oil on bottom of baking pan. Place ckn in pan and spray with spray oil and season with Mrs. Dash seasonings. Bake for 35 min at 375 or till ckn is done.
- 3NOTE: A foodie friend told me that she popped these under the broiler for a couple of minutes after cooking to add a little richer color. Great idea!!!