Crazy good 7-up BBQ chicken
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- whole chicken, cut into pieces, legs, thighs and drumsticks.
- 2-liter bottle of 7-up soda
- 2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- lite, or low sodium soy sauce
How to Make Crazy good 7-up BBQ chicken
- 1Place chicken pieces and all other ingredients into a large zip lock type plastic bag, or a lg bowl or pan. Cover and refrigerate 6 hrs or over night.
- 2Set up your grill for indirect grilling. remove chicken from marinade. Pour marinade into a medium sized pot.
- 3Grill chicken until done. Heat marinade in pot over medium-high heat. Stir and heat until bubbly. Remove pot from heat and pour into a small bowl. Baste chicken w/ marinade at least once before done.