Hope you enjoy. I got this recipe awhile ago from Betty Crocker site and have added to it to make it more moist.
- 1 c
- butter / or margarine
- 3 medium
- stalks of celery stalks w/leaves chopped to 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- finely chopped onion
- 9 c
- soft bread cubes (15 slices)
- 1/2 c
- cranberries (i use more ) or raisins
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh or 1/2 teasp. dried sage leaves (i use pre-pkg. herb seasoning)
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh or 1 teasp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 Tbsp
- i also use 1 c chicken broth
How to Make Cranberry Stuffing
- 1In a ten inch skillet, melt butter in medium heat stirring frequently til onion is tender. Stir in 1/3 of the bread cubes. Place in large bowl and add remaining bread cubes and ingredients, toss.
- 2I put some chicken broth in skillet with the onion and celery heat slow til tender then add to my dry ingredients.