- cornish hens
- 1 1-oz pkg
- dried onion and mushroom soup mix
- 2 16-oz can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce, reserve 1/2 cup for later
- green apple, cut into wedges
- red apple, cut into wedges
- 1 c
- fresh cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Cornish Hens
- 1Place Cornish hens in slow cooker.
- 2Sprinkle onion and mushroom soup mix over all.
- 3Spoon whole-berry cranberry sauce over hens, placing 1/2 cup of reserved berry sauce in refrigerator for later use.
- 4Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- 5Remove hens from slow cooker and spoon on reserved cranberry sauce.
- 6Surround hens with green and red apple wedges, then sprinkle fresh cranberries around apple wedges.