☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1-oz pkgdried onion and mushroom soup mix
2 16-oz can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce, reserve 1/2 cup for later
1green apple, cut into wedges
1red apple, cut into wedges
1 cfresh cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Cornish Hens
- Place Cornish hens in slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion and mushroom soup mix over all.
- Spoon whole-berry cranberry sauce over hens, placing 1/2 cup of reserved berry sauce in refrigerator for later use.
- Cook on Low for 8 hours.
- Remove hens from slow cooker and spoon on reserved cranberry sauce.
- Surround hens with green and red apple wedges, then sprinkle fresh cranberries around apple wedges.