I use the roasted red peppers dressing.
- 1 c
- bottled ( french salad dressing such as roasted red peppers with parmesan or catalina
- 1/2 pkg
- dried onion soup mix
- 1 can(s)
- whole berry cranberry sauce
- boneless chicken breast (or 1 chicken breast for each guest)
How to Make Cranberry Chicken
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix dressing, soup mix and cranberry sauce in large covered bowl. Put chicken in casserole dish and pour mixture over chicken
- 3Bake for 20 minutes covered. Remove cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Do not overcook.
- 4Serve chicken over rice and drizzle sauce on top of chicken.