★★★★★ 1 vote5
14 oz. can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce
12 oz. bottlecatalina dressing
1 pkglipton onion soup mix
4-6large chicken breasts (bone in)
How to Make Cranberry Chicken
- Combine the cranberry sauce, soup mix, and the Catalina dressing together
- Place a few spoonfuls of mixture on the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Place chicken skin side down in pan and cover with mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until done.
- I serve this with rice and spoon more of the sauce over the rice. Yummmm! This recipe can be used with PORK CHOPS too! Just cook the pork chops a little longer. Your guests will rave about this dish.