1 Tbspcanola oil
4boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved into fillets
1/2 capple juice
1/2 cchicken broth
1/2 tspeach salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic
1 Tbspdijon mustard
How to Make Cranberry Chicken
- Combine cranberries, apple juice and chicken stock in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a gallon-sized plastic bag with zip top, mix flour, salt and pepper. Toss chicken breasts into bag and shake well until each breast is coated evenly with flour.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes each side. Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Pour soaked cranberries with juice and stock into the hot pan, reduce heat to low and scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan. Stir in mustard. Add chicken back to pan.
- Cook for another 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and sauce has thickened. Serve chicken with sauce atop, with rice pilaf and a green veggie.