☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 ozcrabmeat, chopped
1/4 cwater chestnuts, diced
2 Tbspdry bread crumbs
1 Tbspparsley, chopped
1/4 tspdijon mustard
6chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
·green onions, sliced
How to Make Crab-Stuffed Chicken
- For filling, combine crabmeat (may use imitation), water chestnuts, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, parsley and mustard.
- Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet until 1/8" thick.
- Repeat with other pieces of chicken.
- Spoon some of the filling onto 1 end of each chicken breast half; fold in the sides and roll up.
- Arrange chicken, seam side down, in a 12x7x2" baking dish.
- Brush with some of the worcestershire sauce. Bake in a 350 oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Brush with remaining worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with green onion.
- Microwave Directions: Prepare as above, except microcook chicken rolls, covered with waxed paper, on 100% (high) for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Give the dish a 1/2 turn every 4 minutes.