☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 oz
- crabmeat, chopped
- 1/4 c
- water chestnuts, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- chicken breasts, halves, boneless and skinless
- green onions, sliced
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Crab-Stuffed Chicken
- 1For filling, combine crabmeat (may use imitation), water chestnuts, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, parsley and mustard.
- 2Place 1 piece of chicken, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap; pound with meat mallet until 1/8" thick.
- 3Repeat with other pieces of chicken.
- 4Spoon some of the filling onto 1 end of each chicken breast half; fold in the sides and roll up.
- 5Arrange chicken, seam side down, in a 12x7x2" baking dish.
- 6Brush with some of the worcestershire sauce. Bake in a 350 oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7Brush with remaining worcestershire sauce and sprinkle with green onion.
- 8Microwave Directions: Prepare as above, except microcook chicken rolls, covered with waxed paper, on 100% (high) for 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 9Give the dish a 1/2 turn every 4 minutes.