★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 c
- frozen hash browns
- 1 large
- can french fried onions
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 c
- 8 slice
- process cheese
- 4 to 6
- boneless skinless chicken thighs, or about 3 breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed vegitables
How to Make Country Style Chicken Dinner
- 1In a 13X9 baking dish combine hash browns with 1/2 the can of french fried onions.
- 2In a small bowl blend soup with milk, pour 1/2 over potato mixture. Arrange cheese slices over that.
- 3Top with chicken and pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- 4Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- 5Stir vegetables in and bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- 6Top with remaining onions and bake 3 minutes more. Let stand 15 minutes before serving