★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 cfrozen hash browns
1 largecan french fried onions
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup with herbs
8 sliceprocess cheese
4 to 6boneless skinless chicken thighs, or about 3 breasts cut into bite size pieces
1 pkgfrozen mixed vegitables
How to Make Country Style Chicken Dinner
- In a 13X9 baking dish combine hash browns with 1/2 the can of french fried onions.
- In a small bowl blend soup with milk, pour 1/2 over potato mixture. Arrange cheese slices over that.
- Top with chicken and pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake uncovered in 375 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- Stir vegetables in and bake uncovered for 20 minutes
- Top with remaining onions and bake 3 minutes more. Let stand 15 minutes before serving