Country Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts
How to Make Country Fried Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1Mix 5 tablespoons autry chicken fry with 1/2 cup water in one bowl and add a sprinkling of each seasoning and stir.
- 2Pour the remaining fry mix into another bowl and add sprinkling of each seasoning to this.
- 3Dip meat in liquid mix and cover completely and then coat thoroughly in dry mix.
- 4Pan fry in oil on both sides till golden and cooked through. Make sure oil is hot when adding chicken.
- 5Remove to plate and best eaten while still crispy.
Although leftovers are quite yummy on a kaiser roll with bacon cheese and ranch : )
You can Top chicken with your favorite white or chicken gravy but quite honestly this chicken needs no accompaniments.