Country Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 (10 oz.) cans chunk chicken breast, drained
- 2 (10 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
How to Make Country Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1I'm using a three cheese blend here. It has mozzarella, colby and monterey jack.
Melted butter not pictured.
If you haven't done so already, cook egg noodles and drain well.
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, water, diced onion,
shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots. Stir until combined.
Gently stir in cooked egg noodles.
Pour in baking dish.
Sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
Pour melted butter evenly over top of bread crumbs.
Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown. Serve warm.