Country Chicken Casserole
One boxstovetop chicken flavored stuffing mix
One can(s)cream of celery soup
One can(s)potato soup
Four ccooked mixed vegetables, i use large can. large cut.drain.
Four largeboneless chicken breast, fresh or frozen.
One tspground thyme leaves.
One cand one half of water.
How to Make Country Chicken Casserole
- Take four chicken breasts place on large microwave safe plate. Cook about ten min. Or until no longer pink inside. Let cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- Mix drained vegetables, two soups, cup of milk. Add thyme, salt and pepper.Add cooked chicken.Stir until well mixed. Place all into a nine by 11 casserole dish. Set aside.
- Cook dressing according to package directions.
- Take dressing spread on top casserole. Bake at 400 for 35 min. Or until dressing is browned.
- You can use frozen, thawed vegetables.