By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
4chicken breast halves
2italian turkey sausages
1/2 oztomato, italian styled stewed
How to Make Country Chicken
- Cut chicken into 2 inch cubes.
- Finely chop garlic, cut red pepper into 2 inch cubes, cut green pepper into 2 inch cubes, thinly slice onion and mushrooms.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add chicken, sausage and garlic, cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces.
- Remove all from pan, drain.
- Add remaining oil to pan, add peppers, onion and mushrooms, saute' 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- Return chicken and sausage to pan, cover and cook 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with lemon-orzo pilaf.