By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- chicken breast halves
- italian turkey sausages
- garlic cloves
- red pepper
- green pepper
- 4 oz
- 1/2 oz
- tomato, italian styled stewed
How to Make Country Chicken
- 1Cut chicken into 2 inch cubes.
- 2Finely chop garlic, cut red pepper into 2 inch cubes, cut green pepper into 2 inch cubes, thinly slice onion and mushrooms.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken, sausage and garlic, cook 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5Cut sausage into 1 inch pieces.
- 6Remove all from pan, drain.
- 7Add remaining oil to pan, add peppers, onion and mushrooms, saute' 5 minutes or until tender.
- 8Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking up tomatoes with spoon.
- 9Return chicken and sausage to pan, cover and cook 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 10Serve with lemon-orzo pilaf.