★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- your favorite cornbread mix
- bonesless, skinless chicken breasts or 8 bonesless, skinless thighs
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
How to Make Cornbread Chicken
- 1Mix about half the box of cornbread mix, water and olive oil with any seasonings you like. I use a little garlic powder and some pepper. Batter should be thick, almost like brownie batter.
- 2Dip chicken pieces into batter and place on sprayed pan or baking dish.
- 3Bake 45 minutes to an hour, until cooked through. Check for internal temp of 165 degrees.
- 4Allow to sit for about five minutes after removing from oven. Enjoy!