Corn Dog Muffins
How to Make Corn Dog Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.. I use cupcake holders and muffin pans.. YOU could grease your pans.. But I like the papers..
- Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs mix into the dry mixture until moistened.Then add chopped hot dogs,
- I use my ice cream scoop to put in muffin tins...use heaping scoop
- Bake in a preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.