Corn Dog Muffins
How to Make Corn Dog Muffins
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.. I use cupcake holders and muffin pans.. YOU could grease your pans.. But I like the papers..
- 2Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl.
- 3Whisk the eggs and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Fold the eggs mix into the dry mixture until moistened.Then add chopped hot dogs,
- 4I use my ice cream scoop to put in muffin tins...use heaping scoop
- 5Bake in a preheated oven 25 minutes, or until golden brown.