★★★★★ 2 votes5
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10 3/4 oz
- can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/4 oz
- pkg taco seasoning
- 2 c
- corn chips, crushed
How to Make Corn Chip Chicken
- 1Arrange chicken in an ungreased 13X9" baking dish and set aside.
- 2Combine soup, one cup of cheese, and taco seasoning together and spread over chicken.
- 3Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes. Removed from oven and sprinkle with crushed corn chips and remaining cheese. Return for oven until cheese melts - about 5 minutes.