Complete Dinner in CrockPot Steak, Pork or Chicken
Recipe and photo found on Facebook.
- thick 3/4 inch steak, pork or chicken breasts
- 1/2 c
- a1, heinz 57 or bbq sauce
- russet potatoes
- corn on the cob frozen
How to Make Complete Dinner in CrockPot Steak, Pork or Chicken
- 1Place meat on the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Pour sauce over meat and lay a sheet of tin foil over meat.
- 3Wrap potatoes in foil individually.
- 4Wrap FROZEN corn on the cob in foil individually.
- 5Put both the potatoes and corn on top of the meat.
- 6Cook on low for 6 hours.