Company Chicken Casserole
Photos: my own
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 2 clove
- wedges of onion
- 4 c
- pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt
- (16oz) sour cream
- 8 oz
- frozen broccoli - thawed (optional)
**YOU MAY SUBSTITUTE 8 OZ OF ANY FROZEN VEGGIE YOU WANT FOR THE BROCCOLI.
How to Make Company Chicken Casserole
- 1Place chicken breasts, broth, garlic, and onion in a skillet and bring just to a boil over medium high heat. Turn heat down to medium, cover and simmer until chicken is no longer pink - about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, blend the soup, sour cream and reserved broth together with a wire whisk.
Place shredded chicken over the layer of stuffing in baking dish. If using broccoli, spread it over the chicken.
Pour soup mixture over broccoli and chicken, then top with the remaining stuffing.
Bake casserole in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Serve and enjoy!!!!!