How to Make Company Chicken
- Trim, wash and pat dry chicken. Place in 11x7" baking dish, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Saute mushrooms in a little butter or olive oil until all liquid is released. (May add a dash of garlic powder or fresh garlic if desired.) Drain and place over chicken.
- Mix the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and sherry together and pour over the chicken and mushrooms. Sprinkle with paprika for color if desired.
- Place uncovered in 350 degree oven until chicken is thoroughly cooked...usually about 55 minutes.
- Serve with rice of any kid. I like to use Uncle Ben's Wild Rice mix. The sauce is delicious over the rice as well as the chicken.
- This dish doubles well.