Coconut Curry Chicken with Basmati Rice
How to Make Coconut Curry Chicken with Basmati Rice
- 1in a large pot, put 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil, and crumble the chicken bouillon cube, add the rice and stir, add the water, when the water comes to a boil reduce to medium heat, once the water has evaporated, drop heat to low and cover, let it cook for about 25 mins, fluff rice with fork.
- 2cut the chicken into bite sized pieces, season chicken with salt and black pepper.
- 3preheat a large skillet.
- 4add curry powder and stir until, the chicken and onions are coated with the curry powder.
- 5add coconut milk and simmer until thickened. serve with the cooked rice