★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 ozshake'n bake chicken seasonings
1 cflake coconut
1/4 tspcurry powder and cajin seasonings
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1" wide strips
2 Tbspyellow prepared mustard
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Coconut-Chicken Dippers
- Heat oven to 400
- Combine seasonings with coconut in a bowl or baggie. Beat egg in bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg, then coating mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each strip.
- Place on lightly sprayed rack over jelly roll pan.
- Bake 14 minutes.
- HONEY MUSTARD DIPPING SAUCE:
- Mix Mayonnaise with mustard, garlic powder, vinegar and honey. Put in frig to chill. Serve with Chicken Dippers.