Cluck Cluck Parmesan Chicken
- 4 medium
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 c
- baked lay's parmesan & tuscon flavored chips(crushed)
- 2 large
- eggs, for egg wash
- 4 slice
- mozzarella cheese (can use shredded cheese)
- 1/2 c
- spaghetti sauce, your favorite
How to Make Cluck Cluck Parmesan Chicken
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- 2Beat eggs with a little bit of water and I add in a pinch or two of Italian seasoning, for egg wash.
- 3Crush about two hand fulls of chips in large zip lock with a rolling pin or what ever you have on hand.
- 4Pound chicken out a little bit so they are all about the same size and thickness so they cook at the same rate. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 10 min, then flip and bake 10 min on other side or until juices run clear. Remove from oven
- 6Top chicken with Sauce. If you have none on hand, (you can use tomato sauce seasoned with a little Italian Seasoning). Spoon about two tbl onto each breast then top with cheese and bake till cheese is all nice and melted.