Cluck Cluck Parmesan Chicken
4 mediumchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 cbaked lay's parmesan & tuscon flavored chips(crushed)
2 largeeggs, for egg wash
4 slicemozzarella cheese (can use shredded cheese)
1/2 cspaghetti sauce, your favorite
How to Make Cluck Cluck Parmesan Chicken
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Beat eggs with a little bit of water and I add in a pinch or two of Italian seasoning, for egg wash.
- Crush about two hand fulls of chips in large zip lock with a rolling pin or what ever you have on hand.
- Pound chicken out a little bit so they are all about the same size and thickness so they cook at the same rate. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10 min, then flip and bake 10 min on other side or until juices run clear. Remove from oven
- Top chicken with Sauce. If you have none on hand, (you can use tomato sauce seasoned with a little Italian Seasoning). Spoon about two tbl onto each breast then top with cheese and bake till cheese is all nice and melted.