Clemen's Chicken Milano
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 6 slice
- hickory smoked bacon
- 6 slice
- provolone cheese
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste ( you control the temp)
- 1 Tbsp
- dried basil flakes
How to Make Clemen's Chicken Milano
- 1Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
After defrosting your frozen chicken breast (HALF WAY ONLY), place them in a baking dish. No need to grease pan.
- 2Salt, pepper and Cayenne them to your liking but remember... not too much salt because Provolone has sodium. So will the canned tomatoes.
- 3Lay slices of bacon over chicken. No need to cut bacon.
- 4Bake for 25-30m mins. or until the juices run clear when pierced. When bacon is crunchy and chicken is almost done, add canned tomatoes over all the chicken and sprinkle with basil then top with cheese slices.
- 5Bake for the remainder of the alloted time or till the cheese is melted over the dish with slightly browned edges. Enjoy!