Classic Chicken Divan
Angela (Grammy) Derby
- 6 c
- chicken, cut up (i use 2 rotisserie chickens)
- 2 (10oz) can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (with or without herbs)
- 2 (14.5oz) can(s)
- cut green beans
- 1/4 c
- 6-8 slice
- swiss cheese
- 1 (6oz) can(s)
- french's fried onions
How to Make Classic Chicken Divan
- 1Preheat oven to 375'F.
- 2In a large bowl, combine soup and milk, mix well; add chicken and cut green beans.
- 3Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- 4Place cheese over the top of the chicken mixture and then spread the onions over the cheese. Return to oven for another 5 minutes.
- 5Serve with rice or egg noodles.