By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1chicken, broiler-fryer, skinned and cut up
1/4 tsponion powder
1 corange juice
1 cwhite wine
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1garlic clove, minced
3 pkgsugar substitute
How to Make Citrus-Wine Chicken
- Lightly sprinkle chicken pieces with salt, pepper, onion powder and paprika; place chicken in non stick shallow casserole.
- Melt butter; brush chicken pieces.
- Bake at 375 for 40 minutes.
- Combine juice, wine, worcestershire sauce and garlic; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until tender; remove chicken.
- Combine cornstarch and water; add to pan juices.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar substitute.
- Serve sauce over chicken.