- 2 to 4
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 bunch
- (approximately 12 ounces) fresh cilantro sprigs, stems left intact
- small ripe plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 6-12 Tbsp
- olive oil (3 tablespoons over each chicken )
- avocados (hass type)
- lime juice
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped red onion
- 1 clove
- garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped tomatos
- 1 pinch
How to Make cilantro guacamole chicken
- 1reheat over to 350
Sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt.
- 2Cut 2-4 pieces of heavy-duty foil, each large enough to enclose 1 breast half.
- 3Place chicken in center of each piece of foil.
- 4put a couple of cilantro on the side of chicken then put the 3 tablespoons of olive oil on tops of chicken Fold foil over chicken and place on baking sheet
- 5cook for 45 minutes til no longer pink
- 6While chicken is cooking, prepare Guacamole.
- 7Remove cilantro from chicken; reserve cilantro. Rewrap chicken to keep warm.
- 8To serve, place unwrapped chicken on serving platter and top with Guacamole. Garnish with chopped tomatoes. and enjoy :)