How to Make Cilantro Chicken
- 1place chicken in a large zip baggie.
- 2place olive oil, garlic and cilantro in a blender or food processor. process until the mixture is combined and smooth.
- 3scoop the marinade into the bag with the chicken, press the air out of the bag and zip it closed.
- 4knead the marinade into the chicken until it is evenly distributed. marinate overnight or all day long.
- 5preheat the grill to medium heat and coat with oil or grill spray.
- 6remove chicken from the bag and grill 4-5 minutes on the first side, until good grill marks are showing.
- 7flip and grill an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 8remove chicken to a platter and brush the sweet chili sauce on top.
- 9note: you can buy already minced garlic either fresh or in a jar.