2 1/2 lbchicken thighs, skinless and boneless, fat trimmed
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cminced garlic
1/2bunch fresh cilantro (a big handful)
3/4 to 1 csweet chili sauce
How to Make Cilantro Chicken
- place chicken in a large zip baggie.
- place olive oil, garlic and cilantro in a blender or food processor. process until the mixture is combined and smooth.
- scoop the marinade into the bag with the chicken, press the air out of the bag and zip it closed.
- knead the marinade into the chicken until it is evenly distributed. marinate overnight or all day long.
- preheat the grill to medium heat and coat with oil or grill spray.
- remove chicken from the bag and grill 4-5 minutes on the first side, until good grill marks are showing.
- flip and grill an additional 3-4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- remove chicken to a platter and brush the sweet chili sauce on top.
- note: you can buy already minced garlic either fresh or in a jar.