·your choice of oil, i like "light olive oil"
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
4 cvegetables of choice, i use broccoli, green onions, celery, and carrots
1 cloveminced garlic
1 cchicken stock
1 1/2 Tbspcornstarch
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Chunky Chicken Stir-Fry
- In a skillet or wok, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
Stir fry the chicken until opaque. Remove and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil to the skillet, and stir fry the 4 cups of cut up vegetables, and garlic, until tender.
- In a measure cup, combine chicken stock, cornstarch, ginger and soy sauce.
Add to the skillet, and add the chicken too.
- Stirring, cook until it thickens.
- Serve over your favorite rice.
We love Basmati Rice :)