- your choice of oil, i like "light olive oil"
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 c
- vegetables of choice, i use broccoli, green onions, celery, and carrots
- 1 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
How to Make Chunky Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1In a skillet or wok, over high heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
Stir fry the chicken until opaque. Remove and set aside.
- 2Add 1 more tablespoon of oil to the skillet, and stir fry the 4 cups of cut up vegetables, and garlic, until tender.
- 3In a measure cup, combine chicken stock, cornstarch, ginger and soy sauce.
Add to the skillet, and add the chicken too.
- 4Stirring, cook until it thickens.
- 5Serve over your favorite rice.
We love Basmati Rice :)