CHIPPED BEEF CHICKEN
It's great for Sunday dinner or for a potluck.
I make mine with cream of chicken soup. I imagine it will be just as tasty with mushroom, asparagus or other cream soups.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- small jar dried chipped beef
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4-6 slice
- uncooked bacon
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 c
- sour cream
How to Make CHIPPED BEEF CHICKEN
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
Spray a casserole dish large enough to hold 4-6 chicken breasts with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Tear the chipped beef and scatter on bottom of casserole dish.
- 3Wrap each chicken breast with 1 slice uncooked bacon and place on top of chipped beef.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together soup and sour cream. Pour mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover and bake for 3 hours.