Chinese Egg Rolls
- 2 c
- thawed frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 c
- diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp
- hoisin sauce
- 1 pkg
- (17.3 ounces) pepperidge farm® puff pastry sheets, thawed
- egg, beaten
- sesame seeds (as needed)
How to Make Chinese Egg Rolls
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold the pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 (about 5-inch) squares.
- 2Stir the vegetables, chicken and hoisin sauce in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup vegetable mixture on the lower third of each pastry square. Fold 2 sides over the filling and roll up like a jelly roll. Place the filled pastries seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastries with the egg and sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.
- 3Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.