Chinese Chicken Wings
How to Make Chinese Chicken Wings
- Mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic powder for marinade.
- Cut tips from chicken wings and cut wings into pieces.
Place in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight (I prefer to do it overnight the flavor is unreal)
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray (use the spray trust me without it it sticks horribly). Remove chicken wings from marinade and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!