4chicken breast filets
1 1/4 chomemade chicken stock
2 Tbspsoy sauce, light
1 Tbsprice vinegar
1 Tbsphot pepper oil
1 Tbspginger, finely grated
3minced garlic cloves
1 Tbspsesame oil
8 ozfresh mushrooms, sliced
1 cred bell pepper, diced
3/4 csliced green onions
1/3 cpecan, unsalted dry roasted halves
How to Make Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Set aside.
- Heat hot pepper oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add chicken and stir-fry until lightly browned.
- Transfer chicken to plate and set-aside.
- Add sesame oil to skillet.
- Stir in mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover pan, reduce heat and steam 5-7 minutes.
- Add chicken broth mixture.
- Return chicken to pan and cook until sauce is thickened.
- Add onions and pecans and cook 2 minutes more.
- Serve over rice if desired.