Chinese Chicken Spaghetti
★★★★☆ 1 vote4
1/4 csoy sauce
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbspsesame oil
1 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
1garlic clove, minced
1 tspginger, finely chopped
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
1green bell pepper, sliced
1 cred cabbage, shredded
2celery stalks, sliced
1/4 cgreen onion, sliced
8 ozangel hair pasta
How to Make Chinese Chicken Spaghetti
- Combine soy sauce, water, brown sugar, sesame oil, vinegar, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and both peppers.
- Place in a dish.
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch strips; add to marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Toward end of marinating time, bring salted water to boiling for cooking pasta.
- Remove dish from refrigerator.
- Saute until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in bell pepper, cabbage, celery and green onions.
- Cook until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add pasta to boiling water and follow package directions.
- Spoon chicken mixture over top.