Chili-Lime Chicken Kabobs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/2 c
- sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp
- sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- minced garlic
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 18 small
- cremini mushrooms
- 1 large
- zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch round slices
- red bell peppers , seeded and cut in chunks
FOR THE KABOBS
How to Make Chili-Lime Chicken Kabobs
- 1In a bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients together.
- 2Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- 3If you are using wood skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- 4When ready to grill, preheat the grill to high heat.
- 5Thread chicken, mushrooms, peppers and zucchini on skewers alternately.
- 6Brush the grill grate with oil.
- 7Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for 15 minutes turning once, or until chicken is done.