Chili-Lime Chicken Kabobs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csesame oil
2 Tbspsweet chili sauce
1 Tbsplime juice
1/2 tspfresh grated ginger
1/4 tspminced garlic
FOR THE KABOBS
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
18 smallcremini mushrooms
1 largezucchini, cut in 1/4 inch round slices
2red bell peppers , seeded and cut in chunks
How to Make Chili-Lime Chicken Kabobs
- In a bowl, whisk the marinade ingredients together.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- If you are using wood skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before grilling.
- When ready to grill, preheat the grill to high heat.
- Thread chicken, mushrooms, peppers and zucchini on skewers alternately.
- Brush the grill grate with oil.
- Place the kabobs on the grill and cook for 15 minutes turning once, or until chicken is done.