Chili Chicken Tacos
Can also use for quesadillas, taco salad, Mexican rice or whatever you like.
- 1 1/2 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 clove
- garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- prepared tomato salsa or red or green salsa
- 1-2 tsp
- chopped canned chipolte chilies in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 c
- packed brown sugar
- coarse salt & ground pepper, if needed
How to Make Chili Chicken Tacos
- 1In slow cooker, combine chicken (trimmed of excess fat), garlic, salsa, chilies, chili powder, brown sugar, salt & pepper. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, being careful the sugar doesn't burn.
- 2Shred chicken in slow cooker using 2 forks.
Serve in taco shells with toppings as desired.