By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- minced garlic cloves
- bell peppers, red and yellow strips
- onions, sliced
- 1 tsp
- 1.5 tsp
- 2 tsp
- hot chili peppers, dried and broken in half
- 12 oz
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
How to Make Chili Chicken
- 1In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil, add garlic and cook 1 munute.
- 2Add bell strips, sliced onion, cumin, oregano and chile.
- 3Mix, cover, and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
- 4Slice chicken in 1/2" strips and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 5Add vegetables; stir.
- 6Cook, covered, medium heat 10 minutes more. Stirring occasionally.
- 7Add salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.