1 pkgfrozen artichoke hearts
4boneless chicken breasts
2 ccremini or portabello mushrooms
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 csour cream
1+1/2 csharp cheddar cheese
1 Tbspmontreal chicken seasoning
How to Make Chik-N-Chokes
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Thaw chicken breasts only to the point that they may be easier to cut.
- Cut chicken into artichoke sized pieces.
- If necessary, cut mushrooms into artichoke sized pieces
- In a large bowl add all ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray
- Pour mixture into pre-greased casserole dish.
- Top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.