Chicken Zucchini Quiche1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1pie crust, 9"
4chopped green onion
1 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
·freshly ground black pepper to taste
8 ozcream cheese softened
2 cevaporated milk
2 cshredded swiss cheese
1 cchicken, cooked and shredded
2 Tbspfresh basil leaves, chopped
How to Make Chicken Zucchini Quiche
- Line a 10-inch pie plate with the pie pastry, trimming and fluting the edge.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until partially browned; set aside.
- Place the zucchini in a colander; sprinkle with salt.
- Drain for 20 to 30 minutes; squeeze out excess moisture.
- Saute the green onions and mushrooms in the butter in a small skillet.
- Beat the eggs and pepper in a mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and evaporated milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Sprinkle half of the swiss cheese over the pie crust.
- Layer the chicken, mushrooms, green onions and zucchini over the swiss cheese.
- Sprinkle with the remaining swiss cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the layers.
- Top with fresh basil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool for 15 minutes before serving.