Chicken Zucchini Quiche1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pie crust, 9"
- zucchinis, grated
- 1 tsp
- chopped green onion
- 1 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 oz
- cream cheese softened
- 2 c
- evaporated milk
- 2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1 c
- chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh basil leaves, chopped
How to Make Chicken Zucchini Quiche
- 1Line a 10-inch pie plate with the pie pastry, trimming and fluting the edge.
- 2Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until partially browned; set aside.
- 3Place the zucchini in a colander; sprinkle with salt.
- 4Drain for 20 to 30 minutes; squeeze out excess moisture.
- 5Saute the green onions and mushrooms in the butter in a small skillet.
- 6Beat the eggs and pepper in a mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and evaporated milk.
- 7Beat until smooth.
- 8Sprinkle half of the swiss cheese over the pie crust.
- 9Layer the chicken, mushrooms, green onions and zucchini over the swiss cheese.
- 10Sprinkle with the remaining swiss cheese.
- 11Pour the egg mixture over the layers.
- 12Top with fresh basil.
- 13Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 14Cool for 15 minutes before serving.