4chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless & cut into bite size pieces
1 (28) ozjar of prepared spaghetti sauce
1 (14) ozjar roasted italian peppers, drained & chopped
6fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 mediumonion, chopped
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 Tbspbrown sugar, light
1/4 cred wine
1/4 colive oil
1 (16) ozpackage of linguini pasta
How to Make Chicken Zingarella
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic; saute until tender
- Add chicken, and cook until no longer pink.
- Stir in pasta sauce, wine, and brown sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add drained and sliced roasted red peppers, and simmer 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Serve sauce over pasta.