- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless & cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (28) oz
- jar of prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14) oz
- jar roasted italian peppers, drained & chopped
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar, light
- 1/4 c
- red wine
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 1 (16) oz
- package of linguini pasta
How to Make Chicken Zingarella
- 1In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onions, and garlic; saute until tender
- 2Add chicken, and cook until no longer pink.
- 3Stir in pasta sauce, wine, and brown sugar. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Add drained and sliced roasted red peppers, and simmer 5 minutes more.
- 5Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Serve sauce over pasta.