★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
4green onions, minced
6chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1/4 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Chicken Wrap-Ups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Flatten/cube each chicken breast with a meat mallet.
- Mix cream cheese, onion, and garlic powder. Roll into six balls.
- Place balls in center of flattened chicken. Fold chicken around ball.
- Wrap 2 bacon slices around the chicken securing with toothpicks.
- Place in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.