★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- green onions, minced
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 12 slice
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Chicken Wrap-Ups
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Flatten/cube each chicken breast with a meat mallet.
- 3Mix cream cheese, onion, and garlic powder. Roll into six balls.
- 4Place balls in center of flattened chicken. Fold chicken around ball.
- 5Wrap 2 bacon slices around the chicken securing with toothpicks.
- 6Place in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.