Chicken with Zucchini and Pesto over Angel Hair Pasta
- boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
- zucchini, quartered and sliced
- 1 oz
- onion, diced
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning, or to taste
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 lb
- angel hair pasta
- 1 jar(s)
- pesto sauce
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken with Zucchini and Pesto over Angel Hair Pasta
- 1Put small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan. Heat pan to medium-high and add chicken. Saute until almost done, 5 to 10 minutes. Add onion and zucchini and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add tomatoes with liquid and Italian seasoning and cook for about 5 minutes. Taste and add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.
- 2While chicken mixture is cooking, bring 8 cups of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions (usually 7 to 9 minutes). When done, drain and put in a large bowl. Add pesto and toss.
- 3To serve, put pasta on plates and spoon chicken mixture over top. Grate fresh parmesan cheese over top. Serve immediately.