Chicken With Zucchini and Pesto Over Angel Hair Pasta
3boneless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch pieces
3zucchini, quartered and sliced
1 ozonion, diced
3 clovegarlic, minced
2 tspItalian seasoning, or to taste
1 can(s)diced tomatoes, 14 oz.
·salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 lbangel hair pasta
1 jar(s)pesto sauce, 8 oz.
·grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken With Zucchini and Pesto Over Angel Hair Pasta
- Put a small amount of olive oil in a large frying pan. Heat pan to medium-high and add chicken. Saute until almost done, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add onion and zucchini and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
- Add tomatoes with liquid and Italian seasoning. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Taste. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- While chicken mixture is cooking, bring 8 cups of salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook according to package directions (usually 7 to 9 minutes).
- When done, drain and put in a large bowl. Add pesto.
- To serve, put pasta on plates and spoon chicken mixture over top.
- Grate fresh Parmesan cheese over top. Serve immediately.