Chicken with Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbchicken breasts, skinless
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1 smallonion, chopped
1 tspbasil, dried and crushed
1garlic clove, minced
1/3 cchicken broth
1/3 cwhite wine, dry
How to Make Chicken with Wine Sauce
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add mushrooms, onion, basil and garlic; cook over medium heat until onion is tender.
- Stir in chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in skillet; bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and cook over low heat about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Transfer chicken and vegetables to a serving platter; keep warm.
- Measure remaining liquid, and if necessary, add water to equal 1 cup; pour into skillet.
- Combine cornstarch and water; stir into remaining liquid in skillet.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Serve over chicken.