/ Main Dishes
Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
1 photo of Chicken With Sweet Potatoes Recipe
3 CAN SAUCE
can apple pie filling
can whole berry cranberry sauce
boneless, skinless chicken breasts
ground pecans, optional
How to Make Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
13 CAN SAUCE DIRECTIONS:
1. Carefully fold ingredients together, spread into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are heated, about 30 minutes. While potatoes are baking, prepare Pecan Chicken.
3. Halfway through baking time of potatoes, place prepared Pecan Chicken in oven.
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Mix honey and mustard together, spread over chicken.
3. Coat chicken with pecans then arrange in a lightly greased 13x9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.
Printable Recipe Card
About Chicken with Sweet Potatoes