Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
How to Make Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
- 13 CAN SAUCE DIRECTIONS:
1. Carefully fold ingredients together, spread into a buttered 2 quart casserole dish.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F until potatoes are heated, about 30 minutes. While potatoes are baking, prepare Pecan Chicken.
3. Halfway through baking time of potatoes, place prepared Pecan Chicken in oven.
- 2CHICKEN RECIPE:
1. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap, flatten to ¼ inch thickness using a rolling pin. Set aside.
2. Mix honey and mustard together, spread over chicken.
3. Coat chicken with pecans then arrange in a lightly greased 13x9 baking pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes.