Chicken with sweet onions for two
Hope you enjoy as much as I did. I had no leftovers..husband had seconds.
- 2 large
- chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tbsp
- kirkland sweet mesquite seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic (out of jar)
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 large
- sweet onion, walla walla or hermiston are best
How to Make Chicken with sweet onions for two
- 1Cut chicken breast into 3 long pieces and then cut the other way to make bite size chunks of chicken
- 2Add olive oil to pan, just enough to cover the bottom of your skillet.
Turn the heat on medium, add the chicken pieces, all the seasonings and the minced garlic.
Cook and stir until chicken pieces start to turn white and then cover with lid and turn down the heat just a little.
- 4Serve with white rice (start rice while the chicken is cooking)
I added a big scoop of sour cream on top of my plate and it just was heaven.
You can use any kind of spice that you like instead of the mesquite.